This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What You’ll Do:
Twitter Trust & Safety seeks a goal-oriented, focused person to join our Legal Policy team in Singapore and help keep our legal process operations organized and on track. You will focus on information requests and content removal requests from around the world. If you’re detail-oriented, dedicated, analytical, and have a knack for managing multiple tasks efficiently, apply today!
- You will handle global information and content removal requests, including document intake and processing.
- You will work closely with Legal Policy team members in Dublin and San Francisco, prioritizing requests and making the team’s operations more consistent.
- You will join on an on-call rotation, working closely with other members of Trust & Safety to provide timely responses to emergency requests from all over the world.
Experience in reviewing, documenting, and tracking legal requests is preferred. You will be responsible for supporting your team in making sure requests are processed and tracked in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
Who You Are:
- You have a collaborative and optimistic mindset
- You are:
- Seeking an entry level position, and have limited or no prior work experience. However, any experience you have with high volume document intake and processing is beneficial.
- At ease with providing clear and concise responses to time-sensitive requests
- An excellent communicator, and will maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with teammates and cross-functional teams
- Flexible and can adjust accordingly to ensure team efficiency and deliverables are met
- Capable of identifying anomalies or unusual patterns in requests you handle
- Attentive to detail, organized, and able to prioritize tasks in a dynamic work environment even when they are sometimes monotonous
- A keen decision maker, self motivated, and a team player
- You can:
- Deliver consistent, high-quality work on a timely basis
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented
- Specific experience working with information and/or content removal requests
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression
- Perseverance, determination, and grit; a stand out colleague
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks
- Due to the need to serve the Indian communities, fluency in the following languages in Telugu is essential.
- Availability to work on weekends. Schedule could include Monday-Friday and/or weekend coverage (Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday)
We are seeking a detail-oriented, flexible, and proactive person, with a gift for prioritizing multiple tasks in a high-demand environment! If you fit this description, you should join our Trust & Safety team in our Twitter Singapore office!
Who We Are:
The teams in Twitter’s Trust & Safety (T&S) department work to safeguard the user’s voice in balance with manageable risk through policy enforcement that promotes trust in Twitter. Areas of focus include privacy and intellectual property rights, government and law enforcement requests, advertising policies, and safety advocacy.
To apply for this job please visit careers.twitter.com.