This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 12, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Our Trust & Safety (T&S) team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community. As part of T&S, the Enablement team aims to be the strategic partner of T&S, driving collaboration, optimization, and synergy for T&S’s global functioning, whereas other T&S functions fight at the frontline for content integrity and community safety. We facilitate the application of smooth cross-functional/cross-region/cross-culture corporations, support and training, and drive change initiatives for leadership within the organization so that they fight with maximum efficiency and sustainability. We are a global Learning & Development (L&D) team that strives to be the strategic partner to Trust & Safety (T&S). Our L&D team creates learning experiences that matter. We build functional expertise that allows us to design, deliver and measure the effectiveness of our L&D interventions. We create sound processes to manage content adoption, creation, and curation. We optimize for scalable solutions but provide tailored support to high-touch and targeted business initiatives. We count on tools and platforms to amplify our impact and support the timely and targeted delivery of learning programs and interventions across multiple audiences.
Still, we are equipped to support sensitive changes that might impact a group of key leaders. As the Learning Experience and Measurement lead, you will manage the end-to-end learning experience and measurement design and development of our various programs, journeys, mechanisms, and interventions. You are responsible for creating processes and frameworks to inform key decisions around optimal learning modalities and channels, applicable tools and platforms, relevant design & development approaches (build, buy, hybrid), and measurement strategies. As a result, you will foster a continuous learning culture at T&S.
What will I be doing?
– Strengthen and position the Learning Experience Design and Measurement function as a global partner team to our business and L&D stakeholders (e.g., L&D business partners, program managers, SMEs).
– Build an L&D Measurement strategy & framework with a clear approach to collect, monitor, and report key success metrics. – Work with L&D Business Partners, Program Managers, and SMEs to embed measurement into main learning processes, from learning need analysis and engagement to design, development and adoption.
-Turn data into insights to help iterate and maximize the impact of learning solutions, and inform these impact and support the execution of T&S business strategy.
– Develop and implement an end-to-end Learning Experience Design process, including learning methods, channels, design, and formats. Engage with internal content production teams and external vendors or content development firms as required.
– Analyze and recommend an ideal learning landscape of tools and platforms to support our core learning and engagement processes, based on learning profiles and personas. This might include working to enhance the current Learning Management System or implementing a new one (also known as Learning Experience System).
– Align innovative ideas and knowledge of current and emerging learning trends to our employee demographics, working environment, and learning needs/preferences to enhance the adoption and impact of our learning solutions. To achieve all of this, you lead and contribute to the growth of your team by constantly coaching them and empowering their career development.
– 10+ years experience in the L&D space with in-depth understanding and rich experience in learning experience design and learning effectiveness evaluation. Experience in the Tech Industry is preferred.
– 5+ years of managing people and projects with a high level of productivity and demonstrating how you have invested in the growth of your team members.
– Data/facts-driven, strong analytical skills enabling leverage data to assess learning effectiveness and business impact.
– You have excellent leadership and communication skills, and you feel confident in working with senior stakeholders.
– You have demonstrated experience working in a global environment and managing a complex stakeholder network.
– You bring deep knowledge about current developments in the L&D space, methods, and tools. Professional experience in mobile learning and innovative technologies is a strong plus.
– Strategic, user/customer-centric, and with a strong collaborative mindset.
– Team management experience.