This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 30, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2023. Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok. Successful candidates must be able to commit to the following internship cycle below: – 2nd May 2023 – 11th Aug 2023 We will prioritize candidates who are able to commit to the above internship period. Please state your availability clearly in your resume (Start date, End date). Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to TikTok and its affiliates’ jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis – we encourage you to apply early.
As the Learning & Development Engagement Intern in our Trust & Safety team, you will collaborate and innovate the online learning solutions and learning community campaigns on our internal platforms, foster a learning oriented atmosphere across all our regions and T&S departments. These activities will focus on various pillars of training such as community building, leadership, technical skills, and soft skills for both regional and global level.
– Support end to end Learning Engagement responsibilities including internal communications (write and proofread content for newsletters, announcements, and internal web pages), development and implementation of new, innovative initiatives to engage and connect employees, and evaluating the programs’ success
– Coordinate operations such as communicating with stakeholders, researching for latest and best practices, constructing materials, resources or other logistics pertaining to (mostly) online training, making sure learning/community activities can function smoothly
– Provide event management and planning support for department events including live trainings, networking and social events, volunteer activities, and learning and development opportunities
– Track metrics related to employee learning efforts, including newsletter readership and web portal activity, training feedback, post-mortem analysis and provide regular reports, analysis, and recommendations based on results
– Ideally a 3rd-year student
– Candidates who are able to commit on a full time basis would be highly preferred
– Has a great foundational knowledge of data collection (surveys), analysis and visualization software (e.g., Google Data Studio), and Excel (VLOOKUP, pivots, etc.)
– Preferably a degree in a field emphasizing, analyzing, displaying, or reporting on people-related data in organizations (e.g., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Economics, Statistics, Data analytics, etc.)
– Has a good knowledge of survey design and principles – Knowledge of producing good reports using tools
– Analytical, proactive, responsible, and a good communicator in a team-setting environment
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.