Website doubleverify DoubleVerify
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 31, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
DoubleVerify is seeking a Product Policy Lead to join our Product Policy Team. Lead, Product Policy candidate will be responsible for overseeing and growing a team of policy managers to research and develop our product policy. The person in this role will work across content verticals ranging from misinformation and hate speech to crime, violence and disasters. Candidates should have knowledge of or interest in internet policy issues and media regulatory issues and/or law.
- Drive the team’s strategic planning and effective execution of issue policies.
- Guide and oversee policy positions for policies that inform content classification.
- Maintain strong working relationships with product management and operations teams to create new policies and implement policies across features
- Work closely with cross functional partners to understand and research public opinions and advertiser perspectives in order to inform policy development including policy creation and policy adjustments.
- Collaborate with linguists and data scientists creating classification models based on product policy.
- 5+ years of work experience in trust and safety, product policy, content policy or brand safety and suitability roles or in media regulatory issues, regulation of user generated content, or media policy.
- Experience in or working with the technology industry.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with web and social media content trends.
- Interest in and passion for policy and content classification/moderation.
- Experience building and leading teams
- Familiarity with national or international policy proposals or frameworks for addressing harmful content online.
- Familiarity with internet policy issues.
- Familiarity with content moderation or classification.
- Masters in Public Policy, International Relations or Law.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.