This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 20, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Cinder provides a cutting-edge investigation platform to protect the internet. Trust and Safety teams at the world’s most influential companies need powerful solutions that allow them to innovate and adapt as quickly as the threats they face. Companies rely on our software to investigate and disrupt threats like hate groups, terrorist organizations, and state-sponsored disinformation campaigns.
We seek a creative, forceful designer to bring bold, product-focused thinking to the software used by the internet’s most critical investigations, policy, operations, and security teams.
We operate as a fully remote company with teammates in DC, Austin, SF, and Chicago. We also believe in the value of frequent in-person meet-ups and learning face-to-face.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with engineers and investigators to craft a consumer-grade experience for our customers
- Establish and implement core design principles
- Plan generative and evaluative research to understand our users’ needs, and test design concepts, all the way through execution
- Create compelling wireframes, mocks, and prototypes of golden flows and edge use cases for our software
- Craft beautiful decks with the product team to showcase design solutions for our clients
- Establish a scalable design language and system for our platform
- Support broader design efforts, including marketing and branding
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills. As a remote company, we need to be able to communicate with each other and our customers quickly and clearly!
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a love for simple design solutions
- Expert level skills in Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Demonstrated experience in wireframing, and creating screen flows and prototypes (Invision, Framer, Origami etc.)
- Interest in joining a small, bold team
- Interest in solving some of the world’s most pressing problems
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience with motion design and creating delightful moments through animations
- Experience using common website builders (Webflow, WordPress, etc.) or Tailwind CSS
- Experience working for a social media, marketplace, or media company with knowledge of how attackers can abuse these systems
Why join us?
As design lead at Cinder, you’ll be paramount in determining the entire end-to-end experience for our customers, having your work be seen, utilized, and loved by investigators protecting the largest communities in the world. We’re building and implementing the most advanced investigation system, and your customers and partner organizations are some of the world’s largest enterprises. Expect a front row seat in tackling the hardest problems for some of the most sensitive, impactful issues.
Why you should join Cinder
Cinder’s mission is to create a safer internet. By providing a unified investigations and intelligence platform, Cinder allows investigative teams across enterprises to find and thwart harmful actors faster and more efficiently.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com