This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 20, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We’re looking for a Law Enforcement Outreach Lead to join team Snap! As a key member of the Law Enforcement Operations (“LEO”) team, you will drive a global law enforcement outreach program, designing and delivering training, acting as an external representative of Snap Inc. and collaborating with colleagues to develop and strengthen Snap’s relationships with law enforcement agencies. Working from our Los Angeles, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Seattle, New York or DC office, you’ll work within the Safety Operations Organization and collaborate with Legal, Public Policy, Communications, Trust & Safety, and Engineering teams to assist law enforcement and protect Snapchatters.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and execute the strategy for a global law enforcement outreach program
- Plan and execute educational programs for law enforcement agencies and other audiences on Snap’s policies for reviewing and responding to legal data requests, as well as to drive greater safety awareness
- Develop and track program goals
- Develop public presentation materials for targeted audiences
- Represent Snap Inc and our Kind, Smart and Creative values in the delivery of virtual and in person presentations globally
- Learn and develop a deep understanding of relevant Snap policies and procedures and how our Safety Operations work
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with LEO’s cross-functional partners, including Legal, Policy, Trust & Safety, Engineering, Marketing and Communications
- Deliver key projects within the LEO roadmap, including execution; measured progress; and presenting results to stakeholders throughout
- Set an example and be an active mentor for others
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Program Management, ability to manage yearly Law Enforcement Summit and manage multiple projects end to end
- Ability to develop and analyze metrics to inform strategy and measure success
- Accomplished and engaging public speaker
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized, excellent judgment
- Ability to independently achieve outsized impacts, while also thrive as a collaborative team player
- Process-driven with a proven track record of identifying gaps and implementing new programs and processes
- Current or former law enforcement or prosecutor experience
- Experience developing training materials and communicating to large law enforcement or similar audiences
- A passion for Snapchat and online safety!
- 5+ years of experience working in law enforcement, legal, compliance, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, political science, sociology, public administration, international relations, or another related area of study
- Advanced degree in criminal justice, political science, sociology, public administration, international relations, or another related area of study (e.g., a Juris Doctorate)
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.