This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 5, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for a resilient, empathetic, and motivated self-starter to join our Law Enforcement & Government Operations team. This role will be part of our growing Trust & Safety Legal Operations function and will work directly with law enforcement and government agencies. You will be responding to legal requests and reviewing content that might be violating our Community Guidelines. There will be the opportunity to create and improve processes and policies all while having a direct impact on keeping Pinterest safe.
What you’ll do:
- Review and respond to legal requests from law enforcement and government agencies
- Educate outside partners on how Pinterest works and our policies
- Review and action content based on policy enforcement guidelines
- Learn, implement and contribute to evolving policies
- Communicate with various stakeholders on nuance issues
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in Trust & Safety
- Previous experience with legal or content review (think government removal requests, law enforcement requests, or other legal review)
- Self-motivated and hard-working (both individually and with a small team) with the ability to think and communicate clearly and calmly under pressure
- Be comfortable with gray areas and ambiguity, but also with making tough calls based on policy
- Willingness to learn complex policies quickly with curiosity and openness
- Comfortable with viewing disturbing content and discussing difficult subjects clearly and calmly
- Ability to remain detail oriented during long periods of focus
To apply for this job please visit www.pinterestcareers.com.