This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 23, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in content policy, anti-abuse, or customer support operations, in particular reviewing content and/or answering user questions, and working with vendors.
- Experience as a thought leader and team lead or people manager in an analytical, anti-abuse environment (e.g., content abuse, spam, or other behavioral abuse).
- Ability to work in a rapidly-changing industry and manage ambiguity while minimizing uncertainty through quantitative insights.
- Ability to lead a team to frame problems, structure analyses, and drive impact.
- Ability to build effective relationships with cross-functional partners across geographies.
- Excellent business judgment, influencing, and communication skills
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills.
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust and Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
As the Kids Responsibility Policy Enforcement Lead, you will lead a team responsible for ensuring that our child safety and kids content policies are enforced effectively. You will work alongside product and engineering stakeholders in YouTube Kids to implement effective abuse detection mechanisms and safety controls.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Leverage people management and mentoring experience to lead a team of diverse experts.
- Work with all the global vendor operation leads on shaping direction and resource allocation for our Kids global operations.
- Prepare presentations and communicate initiatives to management and to the broader organization.
- Liaise with Policy, Public Relation, and Legal teams to craft and implement process solutions to emerging threats.
- Manage relationships with partnering Product and Engineering teams on product launches, including tool and classifier development, research, experimentation, data, and analytics.