This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 5, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
The Investigation Lead, Trust & Safety, will conduct internal investigations regarding violations of standard operating procedures, employment-related policies (e.g., EEO, harassment, workplace violence, etc.), scope of care, and other incidents as needed. This position will work closely with Legal, Human Resources, and Field Operations on all internal investigations.
- Provide investigative services to Field Operations markets as needed in response to escalated incidents including but not limited to: service delivery, workplace environment, and scope of care.
- Effectively communicate with people in emotional distress and obtain relevant information under pressure.
- Initiate objective, impartial, and fact-finding investigations through effective investigative steps.
- Drive or consult on investigations depending on need.
- Develop an investigative plan and gather appropriate evidence (physical, documentary, testimonial) for the incident under review.
- Conduct effective interviews
- Conduct preliminary findings meetings with Legal and/or HR
- Prepare investigative summary report in alignment with existing templates
- Conclude the investigation, and address any post-investigation issues as needed.
- Conduct trainings for field operations and other teams.
- Assist in developing protocols, process, and policies on related issues.
- Engage in quality control and operational audits where necessary.
- Ability to operate independently and exercise emotional discipline to maintain a calm demeanor when investigating sensitive incidents
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days may involve weekends and after hours coverage due to the 24/7 nature of business operations
There is little to no travel expected for this role.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication
- Emotional Discipline
- Customer Service
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or equivalent education and work experience.
- At least two (2) years of experience in investigations or a related field.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all internal stakeholders
- Healthcare experience preferred