This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 29, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Trust & Safety team is dedicated to ensuring that all Pinners have a safe experience on Pinterest. This includes tackling challenging adversarial problems at scale, detecting policy-violating content, and ensuring Pinterest is legally-compliant. We’re looking for an analyst to analyze data and create strong signals and strategies to minimize abuse on the platform. This is a high-visibility role that touches almost every product area at Pinterest.
What you’ll do:
- Protect users on Pinterest from bad actors
- Analyze new abuse trends and develop new signals / features to detect bad content or behavior on our platform
- Partner closely with Product Managers, Engineers, Policy and Operations to devise and execute on new strategies for combating abuse on Pinterest
- Recommend product adjustments to reduce the likelihood of abuse in new and existing products
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working with / analyzing data
- Technical background or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in SQL and at least one programming language (Python or R)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to cross-functional stakeholders