This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 30, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Building a world where people can safely discover, create and connect. The Trust & Safety team at TikTok helps ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications.
1. Serve as a trusted business partner and coach to your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team. Translate business strategies and objectives into a People Plan.
2. Coach and mentor business leaders on people-related matters including talent assessment, development, and succession; organization effectiveness and high-performing team dynamics.
3. Execute talent management strategies to support the team’s growth & performance – including staffing, talent development, performance management, change management, and employee relations.
4. Be the ambassador of TikTok’s organizational culture and partner with the leadership teams to plan and implement the employee engagement agenda as well as the necessary organizational culture activities.
5. Measure and monitor trends and the impact of key HR metrics on the People Plan.
6. Partner closely with regional and global HR partners on global strategy and execution and drive exceptional partnership and stakeholder management with our HR COEs.
1. 8+ years of HR working experience and 5+ years of people management experience with the ability to build and develop a high-performing team will be a plus.
2. Comprehensive HR experience in a leadership role, especially hands-on experience in employee relations and performance management.
3. Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and employment legislation.
4. High EQ and interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, diligent and responsive, responsible, accountable, resilient and adapt to changes quickly.
5. A positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
6. Ability to establish relationships throughout the organization.
7. Strong leadership and influencing skills.
8. Passionate about creating a positive difference in the employee experience
9. Tackles new opportunities and challenges with high energy and passion.
10. Agility and resilience are key, along with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.