This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 7, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Why Join Us
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for leading an operation team to conduct risk prevention investigations at product listings, content or account groups, and produce root cause analysis reports and propose mitigation methods for various seller and creator risks of TikTok Shop
- Act as the main contact to design resource allocation of investigators and identify process improvement opportunities – Ensure team members can hit bi-month targets and optimize SLAs, enhance coverage of monitoring of risk metrics at all levels, and arrange shift schedules when necessary to resolve urgent escalations, utilize enforcement abilities to stop the loss as early as possible to protect customers’ experience
- Design and conduct training processes and update SOPs to ensure new team members can have strong performance to decide on complicated case review result
- Collaborate with different risk pillar program management team, product and tech teams to identify opportunities to optimize SOP or raise policy coverage, and utilize tools and machine ability to help improve efficiency and reduce costs of operation
- Leverage data understanding and monitor performance trends to continuously reduce risk levels and keep platform compliant
- 6+ years of experience leading scaled operation team in risk prevention/trust and safety escalation operation or incident management areas
- Able to work with different types of stakeholders and understand change process management, and/or six sigma/fishbone analysis approaches
- 3+ years of people management experience leading high-performing teams
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Great investigation skills and ability to discover the unknown
- Demonstrated past success working in a matrix environment and ability to influence key stakeholders
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.