This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 22, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What will I be doing?
- You are responsible for leading the Capacity Planning/Workflow Management/Management Optimization teams in our Dublin Trust & Safety hub.
- You will develop, grow and mentor the team through safety-relevant projects on TikTok.
- You will partner cross-functionally to design processes, define common goals and identify risks within operations and mitigate proactively.
- You build trust and relationships with stakeholders through effective communications.
- You will be responsible for the designing of operations internal and external processes.
- You come with 7+ years of work experience in safety-relevant operations, one of the following: information security investigations, security and threat analysis, identity and access management, policy enforcement.
- You possess 5+ years of management experience.
- You have experience in resource capacity management, planning, forecasting, and scheduling, any BPO-relevant work experience will be a plus.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to process a high amount of data to drive business strategies and decisions.
- You come with solid process optimization experience. Deep-dive into regional issues and conduct necessary regional experiments and investigations to localize and optimize management improvement plans and procedures.
- You possess exceptional leadership, influencing, communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills. Strong cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills, proficient English is a must, any second language will be a plus.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.