This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 1, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
💪 About the Role
The Trust & Safety team is core to keeping our community safe. As the head of the organization you will:
* Build an industry-leading Trust & Safety organization.
* Oversee our current Trust & Safety team of 7 full-time employees and 75 part-time moderators.
* Leverage artificial intelligence to improve our moderation efforts.
* Address and resolve escalated issues in a timely and effective manner, while focusing on user experience and satisfaction.
* Provide regular updates to the co-founders on Trust & Safety performance, trends, and initiatives.
* Assess potential risks, vulnerabilities, and trends, and devise strategies to mitigate them.
* Stay current on industry best practices, regulations, and emerging technologies to inform and enhance our Trust & Safety approach.
* Report directly to the co-founder and CEO
👀 What We’re Looking For
* A positive attitude and willingness to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
* Desire to learn and scale as the company grows.
* A passion for keeping our community safe.
* Past role in product management or executive leadership.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.