This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 7, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Own the strategic vision and operationalization of Depop’s Global Trust & Safety org
- Help transform Depop’s Moderation operations and maximise impact of our workforce in partnership with internal cross-functional teams to build next generation services. Drive alignment on staffing, infrastructure, tooling investments.
- Anticipate Trust & Safety vulnerabilities to assess risk and develop mitigation strategies.
- Take ownership of developing and driving plans from inception to delivery
- Develop an understanding of safety issues and the architecture and integration points of Depop’ community safety support processes, products, and policies
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends and emerging issues in the Trust & Safety space
- Be a thought leader in the Trust and Safety domain, partnering with cross functional stakeholders to champion our mission of ensuring that Depop is a safe, trusted space for our community
- Communicate feedback, challenges, roadblocks, insights effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences and stakeholders.
- Lead and develop managers to further deepen domain expertise and foster a culture of integrity, service excellence, accountability, innovation, best practice sharing across a global operations team.
- Ability to remain calm and effective under pressure and coach teams to effectively navigate and communicate in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Significant experience leading teams in Trust & Safety Operations in domains such as content moderation, compliance, risk or authentication.
- Track record of operationalizing company vision and strategy into departmental plans and measurable outcomes
- Critical thinker with the ability to interpret regulatory and policy requirements, and translate them into operational processes
- Effective written and verbal communication and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience working/building relationships with cross-functional teams, delivering impact through communication, influencing teams towards achieving goals.
- Inspiring, empathetic and inclusive leader with respect for diversity of thought
- Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical capabilities with operational rigour and proactive can-do mentality
- Comfortable operating in a fast changing environment, striking the right balance between speed and accuracy
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
- Experience working in the technology sector or other fast-paced environment, preferably in a two-sided marketplace
- Technology/UGC platforms industry domain expertise.
- Experience with process design, implementation, and improvement
To apply for this job please visit depopcareers.com.