This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on December 1, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the role: As WebPurify’s Head of Trust and Safety you will own and lead all aspects of our internal and external Trust and Safety efforts. This includes:
- Being the public face of WebPurify’s contribution to the overall Trust and Safety dialog, both within professional and layperson circles. This means representing WebPurify at trade shows, conferences, and on industry panels.
- Polishing the messaging around WebPurify’s Trust and Safety vision and experience, and broadcasting it to a wide, relevant audience via white papers, e-books, interviews and social media that you will create in conjunction with your colleagues.
- Evangelizing our services in general, thus driving new client acquisition and revenue, while performing the above duties and by leveraging your own professional Trust and Safety network.
- Creating, communicating and leading our client-facing Moderation Policy Consultancy (a paid service wherein we help brands develop their own Trust and Safety protocols, brand and moderation criteria, and T&S teams).
- Working closely, daily, with our C-Suite and VP of Sales.
- This is a work from home position.
- Genuine passion and interest in online safety, especially the Trust and Safety space.
- 6+ years of relevant/similar experience.
- Strong writing and public speaking skills. Good communication overall, especially the ability to explain big picture ideas in a succinct, approachable way.
- Experience working on projects related to digital or online safety at the local, national or international level (bonus points if this was on behalf of a well-known social, streaming or e-comm platform).
- Able to operate independently and take initiative. Checking in and soliciting feedback is necessary and 100% desired.
- Uncompromising time management and prioritization. Comfort with fluid scenarios, moving parts and managing and deepening relationships with professional groups, software partners, trade associations and 3rd-party vendors.
- Ability to travel 20% of the year. (Assume approximately 1 of every 5 weeks).