This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 1, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
Trust and Safety Operations focuses on providing the operational strategy, execution, and advocacy that makes Pinterest a safe place for Pinners, rights holders, and workers. This includes forecasting and planning, content moderation, escalations and investigations, and project and program management; we do this in partnership with Legal, Product, and Engineering teams across the globe. We’re looking for an experienced leader who can lead our Legal Operations team, which focuses on intellectual property, government response, and privacy.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with senior leaders at the company to set the vision for the Legal Operations team as it grows and matures
- Take accountability for mitigating risk to people and the company across multiple domains
- Identify efficiencies and opportunity across teams to improve effectiveness and improve outcomes for Pinners, rights holders, and Pinterest
- Provide coaching and mentorship to managers leading teams, supporting growth and maintaining accountability
- Manage multiple stakeholders on a weekly basis to address pressing needs, maintain accountability for delivery, and prioritize across teams
What we’re looking for:
- A proven track record of steady leadership through challenging situations: crises, change, high pressure situations
- Experience handling and improving high-stakes or high-risk workflows and processes
- Experience managing operations teams, including setting goals, roadmaps, or OKRs, performance management, and change management
- Experience building and improving cross-functional relationships across diverse teams
To apply for this job please visit www.pinterestcareers.com.