Website activefence ActiveFence
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on December 1, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Graphic Violence, Suicide and Self-Harm Researcher will be responsible for processing large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data to reach valuable insights, for example, indicators of online threats, ways of distributing content, motivations, and trends.
You will be expected to:
- Create daily intel reports for the company’s clients
- Be the “final stamp” for each deliverable
- Be on top of trends and developments in the field of suicide, self-harm and graphic violence worldwide
- Contribute to the internal knowledge database
- Determine the team’s research efforts and assign tasks to analysts
This position is ideal for someone who enjoys delving deep into research and writing high level English reports on such extreme topics.
- Excellent research and writing abilities – making sense of data and “telling a story” in a compelling way
- Research experience of 2+ years in the academia, journalism or private sector – a must
- Experience in research/intelligence analysis in the field of graphic violence – big advantage
- Great attention to details
- Organized, motivated, great at cross-functional work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- OSINT experience – big advantage
- Native English speaker + additional languages – advantage
- M.A – a must
- PhD – big advantage