Website treamautech Tremau
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 9, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Tremau is a Trust & Safety start-up based in Paris – Station-F. Our mission is to build a digital world that is safe and beneficial for all. Tremau develops moderator-centertic SaaS solutions and AI systems that enable to improve content moderation processes of online platforms, while creating business value and supporting them to remain compliant with evolving digital regulations.
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years professional experience as full-stack developer,
- Demonstrated experience in developing Trust & Safety and content moderation software solutions,
- Deep understanding of tools and workflow design,
- Desire to work in a start-up environment, with demonstrated ability to take ownership, and be a self-learner;
- Professional English is a must, French is a plus
What you will do
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on Tremau platforms,
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools,
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API,
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues,
- Coordinate with co-developers,
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
What we offer
- Internationally competitive salary,
- A start-up team open to the world with experienced founders living across the world,
- International, diverse, inclusive company culture,
- Remote work and flexibility on working hours.
Start: As soon as possible
Where: This position is full remote
In case you think you would be a good fit for this job, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.