This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 9, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We’re looking for a hardworking and detail-oriented team member to join our Fraud Operations team. As a Fraud Operations Agent, you’ll investigate payments-related abuse and support the improvement of our fraud-detection models by reviewing and labeling a large number of Pinterest advertisers. The Fraud Ops Team is dedicated to protecting Pinterest from financial harm and malicious actors so that Pinterest can focus on bringing everyone the inspiration to create a life they love.
What you’ll do:
- Review and label a large set of Pinterest accounts to help us measure how well our fraud detection systems are working.
- Interact with customers who have issues adding credit cards to their profile, and respond to users who have appealed decisions on their account.
- Respond to customer emails and resolve customer concerns in the most courteous and professional manner.
- Verify credit card information on a daily basis for international and domestic cards.
- Process interdepartmental queries and requirements regarding credit card fraud issues.
- Develop a deep understanding of fraud and how it affects Pinterest as a whole while identifying areas of improvement in our review and labeling processes.
- Report any trends or anomalies, and suggest ideas that can be implemented to catch fraud and reduce chargebacks.
- Take on any additional responsibilities within the team as business needs evolve.
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of Pinterest and its business model.
- Prefer 2+ years of credit card fraud detection in a global, CNP, high-transaction environment.
- Rich experience with customer service surrounding credit card processing/verification issues.
- Experience working with complex, cross-functional teams (accounting, customer support, operations, and engineering) in a large organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in English.
- Must be proactive, detail oriented and a quick learner.
- Experience with the digital advertising space, SQL, Zendesk, KYC processes, and/or third-party gateway platforms is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.pinterestcareers.com.