This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 21, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the Role
We are looking for an engineering leader who is passionate about content safety and moderation. You will lead and grow a team of engineers who are building and maintaining the technology powering our safety machine learning models. These models proactively identify harmful content and behaviors to ensure that our users have positive, safe experiences on Twitch. You will build the frameworks that make it possible for us to build and maintain these models at scale. Come help build the next chapter in machine learning for safety on Twitch!
This position is hybrid office / work from home and will be located in San Francisco, CA.
- Maintain a positive team culture that promotes learning and collaboration
- Progress the careers of engineers across all levels, from senior engineers to interns/apprentices
- Shape the team roadmap with product management to help execute Safety projects with various stakeholders
- Provide high-level technical direction to the team to sustain engineering and operational excellence
- 4+ years of work experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years of work experience managing a team of 5+ engineers, including hiring and developing engineering talent
- User empathy and an ability to understand and prioritize user needs
- Experience with machine learning engineering or distributed systems
- A passion for delivering high-quality software
- Familiarity in the AWS ecosystem of services
- Experience with building available and resilient systems
- Fluency in some subset data modeling, algorithms, and database schema design
- Experience in the content safety and moderation space
To apply for this job please visit www.twitch.tv.