This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 2, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
As a member of the Risk and Response organization, you are at the forefront of solving problems for Facebook, enabling the team to move fast through your problem-solving skills, analytical savvy, and resourceful thinking. The Early Response Escalations team is focused on resolving high-touch escalations and enforcement of Facebook’s Community Standards against highly sensitive and complex cases.
We’re looking for a proactive, data-driven team player to partner with Partnerships, Content Policy, Operations and other teams within Risk & Response to drive solutions for an ever-expanding constituent base ranging from employees to leadership to media partners. We coordinate across these teams to identify and close gaps in content policy, maintain relationships with partner managers to improve the user experience, & investigate escalations related to the content and concerns of partners. We’re looking for someone who thrives in ambiguity, remains committed to quality and efficiency in high-pressure situations, and communicates clearly and concisely.
Early Response Escalations Specialist, Risk & Response Responsibilities
- Interpret and enforce Facebook/Instagram terms of service: review, investigate and process reported escalations and respond to sensitive inquiries
- Quantify parameters and establish processes for data driven insights and workflow changes
- Synthesize investigative findings through reports and presentations that provide a coherent narrative assessment
- Communicate and collaborate with policy and product teams to drive continuous process improvements for users
- Remain up-to-date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates and Community Standards
- Please note that some weekend and public holiday work will be required on a shift basis
- Address sensitive content issues, including but not limited to graphic images, videos and writings, offensive or derogatory language, and other objectionable material
- 2+ years of work experience in an Operations, Analytics, Consulting, Project Management or equivalent team
- Demonstrated analytical-thinking and problem-solving experience
- Experience driving high-priority cases through process of resolution
- Experience working independently and reliably under timeframes in a fast-paced environment
- Experience communicating effectively with a variety of audiences
- 6+ months of experience analyzing large datasets in SQL to evaluate operational health and identify areas of improvement
- Client management/customer service experience
- Experience assessing graphic, sensitive and potentially offensive or controversial content
- Understanding of Facebook’s operational guidelines and knowledge of Facebooks’ suite of products
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.