This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 2, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
As a member of the Risk and Response organization, you are at the forefront of solving problems for Facebook, enabling the team to move fast through your problem-solving skills, analytical savvy, and resourceful thinking. The Early Response Escalations team is focused on resolving high-touch escalations and enforcement of Facebook’s Community Standards against highly sensitive and complex cases.
We’re looking for a proactive, data-driven team player to partner with Partnerships, Content Policy, Operations and other teams within Risk & Response to drive solutions for an ever-expanding constituent base ranging from employees to leadership to media partners. We coordinate across these teams to identify and close gaps in content policy, maintain relationships with partner managers to improve the user experience, & investigate escalations related to the content and concerns of partners. We’re looking for someone who thrives in ambiguity, remains committed to quality and efficiency in high-pressure situations, and communicates clearly and concisely. This is a full-time position in Singapore.
Early Response Escalations Specialist, Risk & Response Responsibilities
- Interpret and enforce Facebook and Instagram Community Standards and policies
- Remain up-to-date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates and Community Standards
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve Community Standards enforcement, quality, reporting and tools
- Quantify parameters and establish processes for data driven insights and workflow changes
- Respond to escalated user/partner inquiries with high quality, accuracy and speed
- Review and investigate reported escalations across multiple channels for high risk Facebook and Instagram users
- Synthesize investigative findings through reports and presentations that provide a coherent narrative assessment
- Communicate and collaborate with policy and product teams to drive continuous process improvements for users
- Regularly address graphic, sensitive and potentially offensive or controversial content
- Please note that some weekend and public holiday work will be required on a shift basis
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Analytical-thinking and problem-solving experience
- Ability to work independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks
- Proactive self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work collaboratively and share knowledge within a fast-moving organization
- Experience analyzing data to tell a story and make recommendations
- Comfort assessing graphic, sensitive and potentially offensive or controversial content
- Client management/customer service experience
- 1+ years experience doing quantitative analysis (SQL and/or Excel)
- Experience facilitating user support communications with top quality service levels
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.