This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 7, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The TikTok E-commerce Governance and Experience team is responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for users, sellers, and creators globally. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules, and systems to ensure quality for our community.
You will be expected to
– Own and drive the anti fraud operations team strategy and OKR;
– Lead, build, and retain a team of high performing specialists in a fast-paced environment;
– Direct day-to-day operations of the fraud detection and mitigation areas;
– Identify vulnerabilities in current systems, policies, and products and take actions to mitigate emerging frauds;
– Drive continuous improvement in our antifraud processes to improve efficiency and achieve early detection of fraud
– Develop up-to-date subject matter expertise in fraud detection and prevention within your team;
– Engage with various business, product, technology, and security/risk stakeholders to solve risk problems at scale;
– Regularly produce high-quality fraud reports to summarize new trends and business impacts and present them to senior management teams.
– At least 5+ years of related experience in one of the following areas: Antifraud, Risk Management, Trust & Safety, eCommerce or Tech industry in general;
– At least 3 years of experience in a people management role;
– Detail-oriented, highly analytical, and strong project management skills;
– Ability to understand opposing points of view on highly complex issues;
– Strong ability to gather information from various online sources and community groups;
– Capability to draw actionable insights from datasets; knowledge of SQL, Python, or equivalent is a plus;
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and effectively liaise with people at all levels;
– Prior law enforcement and/or prosecution experience a plus;
– About 10~20% of travel if needed and when travel is allowed.