This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on July 11, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 15 years of experience working in the technology industry
- 10 years of experience as a global people manager
- Experience leading, mentoring, and motivating operations teams
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Experience in executive global management, managing multiple stakeholders and the ability to influence at all organizational levels
- Passion for operational excellence with experience delivering business impact at scale and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable recommendations/analytical decision-making, and to carefully assess the need to revolutionize versus the need to evolve
- Comfort with ambiguity, fast-changing business requirements and an ability to exhibit critical thinking about ideas that drive revolutionary change
- Passion for developing/leading diverse and inclusive teams, and the ability to bring teams together
About the job
As the Director of Trust and Safety Global Operations, your primary responsibility is to lead YouTube’s Trust and Safety Global Vendor Operations, including vendor management and content moderation operations. You will oversee service delivery for a large global vendor workforce and third-party vendor relationships. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of content moderation, including optimizing workflows, staffing and training, and wellbeing programs, as well as driving continuous improvement and operational excellence against Key Performance Indicators. You will also partner with YouTube Trust and Safety and other Google stakeholders to problem-solve and lead cross-functional project teams for strategic initiatives.
While pre-existing domain expertise across all areas is not expected, you will need to have the ability to work globally across a number of offices and stakeholders through effective relationship building, influence, and communication skills. You will demonstrate analytical thinking through data-driven decision making, technical know-how, and ability to lead a team to get things done for YouTube, our users, and partners.
YouTube/Video Global Solutions is the link between Google video products and sales. Our mission is to fuel innovation that keeps YouTube and Video free and accessible to the world. We do this by translating global market needs into meaningful product solutions that drive business results for content partners and customers.
- Deliver against YouTube Trust and Safety enforcement operations goals globally.
- Manage a global team of Trust and Safety operations experts, including scaled vendor operations, content moderation operations, agent enablement, and program management. Grow, inspire, and lead multiple Trust and Safety teams, investing in and enabling team success, delivering business outcomes, and building a cohesive organization.
- Launch, maintain, and improve vendor-based workflows to deliver high-quality Trust and Safety enforcement decisions. Determine staffing requirements. Evolve vendor management programs to monitor, analyze, and evaluate vendor performance against metrics.
- Provide recommendations based on analysis, experience, technical acumen, and good judgment.
- Work with and influence YouTube and Google executives and cross-functional teams. Lead cross-functional project teams to coordinate strategic initiatives.
- Create and manage relationships with key partners. Partner with them to oversee and execute vendor management programs.