This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 23, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We are looking for an experienced leader who brings a strong mix of leadership, operational rigor and business acumen to help establish the vision and drive the execution of Vimeo’s Trust & Safety operations. This role will report into the VP of Customer Support and will span all of Vimeo’s products and business segments.
You will build out and lead the Trust & Safety team to ensure the safety of our global Vimeo community in crafting, sharing and growing their businesses with video. Furthermore, you will use your experience to balance the operational realities of a fast-growing business against continuously evolving policies while working to build an outstanding customer experience. You will partner with Engineering for tool development, Product Management to drive improvements into the product roadmap, Sales and Business Development on new opportunities and last but not least collaborate with Legal on policy and compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for global Trust & Safety operations and customer experience
- Advocate and build awareness for Trust & Safety across the company
- Define measurements for Trust & Safety impact and performance
- Lead cross functional global strategic projects to ensure continued operational improvement and regulation compliance
- Act as a global escalation point for emergency content safety-related cases and provide suitable follow-up root cause and corrective action plans
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 6 – 8+ years of overall experience in Trust & Safety with technology or SaaS experience preferred
- Experience leading senior contributors and managers as well as matrixed and outsourced resources
- Experience working with Business, Legal, Engineering and Product teams
- Extremely high EQ with sensitivity and respect for other cultures, religions and orientations
- Track record of proven results in fast paced and demanding work environments
- In depth knowledge of content moderation, legal compliance and abuse protection practices and industry standards
- Experience with escalation and crisis management and ownership
- Extensive experience with data analysis, insights, visualization and communication
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.