This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 25, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
DoubleVerify leverages proprietary, advanced classification tools and human expertise to classify hundreds of millions of pieces of content per day, across web environments. DV’s product is utilized by many of the largest global advertisers and technology platforms to ensure ads appear next to suitable content and that potentially harmful content is not monetized.
The Director of Product Policy will lead the policy work for the organization and drive the development of content policies which inform DV’s world-class classification system. As a Director of Product Policy, you’ll work on the policies that form the basis of our content classification products across multiple media platforms and content types. You’ll be creating policies for varied content areas, from misinformation to violence to hateful behavior. In addition, you will serve as the main point of contact for the DoubleVerify commercial teams, and take part in strategic relationships with global clients.
The Director of Product Policy will play a key role in the development of new solutions, where our policies serve as the core of development.
The ideal candidate has experience or familiarity with: (1) the digital advertising ecosystem (2) content moderation and/or trust & safety.
- Draft detailed policies and assessment guidance for content across environments and platforms — collaborating with technology and operations teams on implementation.
- Create external documentation and materials about DoubleVerify’s policy and classification solutions.
- Act as escalation point of contact for policy questions and support internal communications for policy issues.
- Collaborate with commercial teams on client inquiries.
- Support data analysis for evaluation of policy and refinement of products.
- Represent DoubleVerify in associations and working groups for the development of industry standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Anthropology, Sociology, Political Science, Internet/Media Studies, etc.)
- 8+ years of combined full-time working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Deep understanding of technology, internet, social media and/or platform content issues.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and keep up with varied tasks
- Advanced degree in a relevant field
- Experience specifically in designing policies for content assessment
- Fluency in a foreign language(s)
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.