This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 5, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We’re looking for a Director of Trust & Safety with a proven track record of success. Reporting to our Vice President of Community Operations, this role serves as a critical member of our Operations team, and is responsible for scaling our Trust & Safety functions as we grow.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Instawork business, platform, and the metrics that impact Trust & Safety across the brand.
- Deal with sensitive content and emotionally charged escalations with empathy, tact, and equanimity.
- Steer the creation of internal and external guidelines and policies for the Trust & Safety team.
- Lead the Trust & Safety team, ensuring prompt and consistent responses to escalations. Manage a 24/7 operation, ensuring key metrics and SLAs are met.
- Communicate and report overall status, primary metrics, key issues, and solution plans to relevant partners and leaders.
- Represent the company externally with industry groups, government officials, and members of the press to explain Instawork’s approach to Trust and Safety.
- Lead day-to-day operations of the Trust & Safety team, developing and tracking key operational metrics to measure organizational success and engage in ongoing capacity planning.
- Provide coaching and training to optimize for workflows including escalations, abuse reports, and legal requests, as well as ensuring the team is up to date on all policy, process, and product changes.
- Monitor team performance, accuracy, and quality to ensure alignment with other customer-facing teams.
Who You Are
- Deep understanding of safety issues with a minimum of 5+ years experience managing Trust & Safety functions.
- Proven track record of scaling operations in a fast-paced, dynamic and global environment.
- Detail-oriented with executive maturity, business acumen, and the ability to influence and communicate within all levels of the organization.
- A team player who’s willing to get their hands dirty and help where needed.
- Excellent leadership skills to motivate, develop, and retain talent.
- Strong analytical skills, including working with large data sets to identify and solve business problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.