This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 5, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Building Twincler requires outstanding and highly skilled talent in engineering and beyond. We are looking for fully committed and detail-oriented people, who get things done in a fast-paced environment, who are able to question the status quo, ready to set new standards for entire industries and humble humans with strong communication skills who are the best versions of themselves on a diverse team.
About the Role
As Senior Data Scientist PhD, you will be responsible for designing and validating the structure of how data is processed by our high-performance systems to empower our flagship product Twincler Spark. You will work closely with the broader engineering team and connect to peers in the engineering, science and research community by writing papers for conferences and journals.
- Design, develop and validate data flows for diverse data pipelines and multiple clients to enable complex data processes, data labeling and data classification regimes with complex data hierarchies
- Work closely with the broader engineering team, Product and internal stakeholders to build products customers love
- You will serve as an owner to build customer feedback back into our data processing
- Connect to peers in the engineering, science and research community by writing papers for the world’s leading engineering journals and conferences
- 3+ years of experience working at a tech company
- PhD in computer science or a related field with experience in publishing papers and explaining complex technology to researchers and/or students
- Professional working experience with Python and Unix/Linux systems
- Ability to proactively suggest ideas to improve our products
- Ability to manage up and to support the team working autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration and technical communication skills
- Continuously be curious about the output and impact of the technology we build