This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 28, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
This is a Customer Trust & Audit Specialist role for Adobe’s Technology GRC (TechGRC) group. The role is for Adobe’s San Jose (CA) or Lehi (UT) location. This person will be a member of TechGRC Customer Audit team. The candidate will be responsible for triage and support customer-driven audits.
What You Will Do
- Work under the supervision and guidance of the TechGRC manager and drive customer audit activities across Adobe.
- Drive Information Security related customer audit assessments to cover domains like User Access management, Network, OS & Application Security, Encryption, Backup Management, Disaster Recovery, Physical Security, Training & Awareness etc.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to provide evidence and responses to customers.
- Lead the liaising with customers (or their auditors) to help them gain comfort with regard to Adobe’s trust program and respond to customer’s findings with mitigating/compensating factors.
- Identify controls issues, ensure they are well-defined and root causes are identified
- Build and maintain customer audit dashboards to provide a holistic view of the customer audit program.
- Collaborate and co-ordinate activities with the TechGRC team based across multiple geo-locations.
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelors / master’s Degree with a focus in Information Technology / Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in customer audit, cybersecurity or security compliance field
- Customer-facing experience such as customer-driven audits, consulting, and security customer support is essential.
- Knowledge of Compliance frameworks including basic privacy knowledge (e.g. SOC2, FedRAMP, ISO, PCI, HIPAA etc.)
- Knowledge of Core IT processes / services such as SDLC, Identity/User Access management, Backup and DR processes will be useful.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. It is essential that the candidate is a team-player and possesses strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to communicate with both business and IT technical staff including IT and Business management.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.