This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of work experience designing, developing, and deploying new hire and continuous learning programs in various formats including instructor-led, web-based, and blended.
- Experience designing and developing a range of learning assets, including but not limited to courses, curriculum, job aids, facilitator guides, visualization, end-to-end programs, etc.
- Experience designing, developing, and deploying new hire and learning programs for vendor audiences.
- Experience launching and coordinating rollout of multiple training programs to a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience in adult learning theory.
- Understanding of instructional design principles and best practices.
- Understanding of training tools and processes.
About the job
In this role, you will contribute to all aspects of training for an audience of Trust and Safety Content Moderators, including the analysis, design, and coordination of development and delivery. You will work under compressed deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that demands flexibility, high quality, and creativity. You will partner with a wide range of stakeholders including a dedicated content development team to design and deliver exceptional training solutions.
Using adult learning principles, you’ll develop Google’s training programs by assessing needs, identifying learning objectives, designing curricula, and coordinating rollout to stakeholders globally.
You will evaluate training opportunities, participant satisfaction, and program stability to make sure that Google’s Trust and Safety vendor teams can make every review count. Whether face-to-face, self-paced, or blended, these scalable programs can take any form and need to translate for participants across various backgrounds, levels, and regions.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the Trust and Safety Scaled Operations, Trusted Experience, Policy, and Service Delivery teams to develop learning solutions.
- Conduct needs analysis, design scalable learning solutions, and coordinate development of training artifacts with our training development team.
- Design, coordinate development of, and implement hire training programs that will shorten ramp time and improve quality and operation performance.
- Sustain, update, and refresh training materials for ongoing operations, and evaluate and communicate training impacts to the team.
- Take on training initiatives to improve learning experiences and impact training effectiveness.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.