This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community. Within Trust & Safety Operations our Team Leaders provide leadership and day-to-day management of a team of Content Moderators. You will take responsibility for ensuring that the team has the skills, resources & support to perform at a high standard and look at ways to improve efficiency and team success.
What will I be doing?
– You will lead, manage, recruit & develop a team of Content Moderators, helping them to achieve their full potential and maintain high standards & quality of work.
– You will be responsible for ensuring that all services are delivered within the framework of TikTok’s core values and in line with existing policies & procedures.
– You actively promote and support inclusion, ensuring that individuals are supported to participate in community and work opportunities according to their interests and goals.
– You will create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, utilising clear goals and objective setting to help the team succeed.
What should I bring with me?
– You possess exceptional interpersonal & communication skills with a passion for working in a team environment
– You come with leadership skills with experience leading or managing people in a previous situation
– You have good attention to detail – comfortable using data to analyse performance and using insight to drive performance
– You are driven and self-motivated with a desire to keep improving