This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 7, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- 10 years of experience in content policy, anti-abuse, or customer support operations
- Experience reviewing content, answering user questions, or working with vendors.
- Experience as a thought leader and team lead or people manager in a problem solving , anti-abuse environment (e.g., content abuse, spam, or other behavioral abuse).
- Ability to work in a rapidly-changing industry and manage ambiguity while minimizing uncertainty through quantitative insights.
- Ability to lead a team to frame problems, structure analyses, and drive impact.
- Ability to build effective relationships with cross-functional partners across geographies.
- Excellent business judgment, influencing, and communication skills.
- Excellent strategic and problem-solving skills.
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
In this role, you will lead a team responsible for ensuring that our content is appropriately rated, providing better experiences for users of all ages and ensuring YouTube remains an inclusive and safe platform for all. You will work alongside product and engineering stakeholders to implement effective and scalable rating mechanisms and systematically optimize internal processes to balance user safety while protect creator voices.
This role will be exposed to graphic, controversial, and/or upsetting content.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.