Website Yik Yak
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Yik Yak is all about local community. At Yik Yak, we make fun ways to connect with people within 5 miles of your location. When you think local, you think Yik Yak – that’s our goal. We aim to be the world’s dominant mode of local communication.
We like to move quickly, so we’ve kept our job application process as lightweight as possible
📍 Location: Remote
🤩 Why we’re excited about this job: You’ll be a front-line protector of the Yik Yak community. You’ll join us during a pivotal time, at the intersection of a historic revival and building the durable local platform of the future.
🔨 What you’ll do:
• Work inside our moderation tools to investigate, escalate and/or resolve flagged yaks
• Moderate posts with fast and accurate decision making with an understanding that the our users rely on the promptness and efficiency of the moderation team
• Practice self-care and self-love in a high volume role
• Contribute to impactful decision-making conversations as we strive to optimize content moderation
👋 Minimum Qualifications:
• Strong affinity for Yik Yak and local community
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
• Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by the Community Guardrails while keeping personal bias aside
• Flexibility to work evenings, holidays and weekends
• Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
🚀 Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with content management tools and customer focused management systems
• Experience with confidential information collection and management
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.