This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 20, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Our Content Moderators support our efforts to address objectionable or disturbing content which could include images of violence, animal cruelty, hate speech, violent extremism, or content that exploits or endangers children. Our Content Moderators review videos on these topics in continuous succession during each shift.
What will I be doing?
– You will ensure legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to our platform.
– You are responsible for the development, improvement, and maintenance of standards for the security of our online communities.
– You will improve the content management strategy for short video platforms.
– You are responsible for coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our policies.
What should I bring with me?
– You are a fast learner and a good communicator and can speak, read and write fluently in English (and Spanish language).
– You possess cultural sensitivity and understanding relating to global/ regional current affairs. Familiarity with internet laws and regulations, in particular reviewing online content, would be a good plus.
– You pay attention to detail and have a passion for maintaining a high standard of work.
– You have the resilience and persistence to handle routine daily tasks efficiently and accurately.
– You have active usage and interest in short video platforms.
– Experience in a BPO / call center/customer service environment is a plus.
Shifts Requirements: this position will be working in 5×2 shifts, exact period to be discussed.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.