This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 9, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
E-commerce Content Moderation Specialist Ecommerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules, and systems to ensure quality.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Review seller, business and product information, short videos, and livestreams to ensure legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the platform.
- Review Product related moderation from seller and creator to ensure they are within the guidelines
- Co-ordinate with other functions of TikTok E-commerce business unit to complete the designated work to meet the team’s goal.
- Become and remain knowledgeable and passionate about leading E-Commerce products and service standards.
- Review contents within agreed latency SLA and standards of quality
- Label Videos, Store Content and Text contents as per policy guidelines.
- Review Incoming Requests, perform analysis and report any risks from Buyer/Seller/Creator.
- Ensure adherence is met on all basic product related training and clear the exams
- Read, review, respond, and document user reports, reviews, and support tickets
- Perform reviews and research to provide excellent policy support
- Collaborate with cross-functional resources to notify and escalate substantial risk content per policy to ensure quick resolution.
- Protect our ecosystem, prevent fraudulent activity, enforce our TOS and policies, ensuring compliance across a global user base of millions
- Identify needs and collaborate on projects to improve support tools and processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma
- 1-3 years’ work experience in content moderation or e-commerce service handling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated multi-task capabilities and ambiguity
- Flexible for shifting schedule and changes along with it
- Ability to handle high volumes during promotions and peak seasons
- Proficiency in English and Multi-lingual is highly preferred (depends on the market assignment)
- Compliance or moderation operations experience is preferred
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Knowledge Ability to work in a fast and evolving environment with detail-oriented focus.
- Experience in E-Commerce buyer/seller/creator services and Trust and Safety guidelines is an added advantage.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite is preferred
- Preferably to have a typing speed of at least 40 words per minute