This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
What will I be doing?
– You will be responsible for monitoring international short video content to ensure healthy and multiple community ecology.
– Through quality evaluation and data analysis, feedback problems & handle necessary escalation and form a quality inspection report.
– You will be part of the labeling team management. Work closely & hand in hand with other departments to respond immediately to relevant operation’s needs.
– You will need to participate in the development of quality inspection standards and continuously optimize the process and system platform.
– You are a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or above, short video product user.
– You have excellent language skills, (Native speaker & English) overseas working/ training is a plus.
– You have In-depth contact with local customs and culture is highly sensitive to social news.
– You possess strong learning ability, team management skills and cross-department communication.
– You are able to work under minimal supervision and have strong logic/ common sense related to job nature.
– You are familiar with office software such as Excel, Word, etc. With data processing experience, other data analysis capabilities are preferred.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.