This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 7, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We’re looking to hire a Compliance Risk Manager to identify and document Mercury’s various governing requirements and subsequently oversee the effectiveness of our Compliance Management System. This will include reviewing various governing sources (contracts, laws, rules and regulations, etc.), ensuring the necessary system(s) and process(es) are in place to comply, and measuring the effectiveness of achieving and maintaining compliance.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Assess changes, or additions to governing requirements
- Create and/or revise internal governing documents for enterprise compliance with requirements
- Create and/or revise compliance training materials to solidify governing requirements and internal documentation
- Oversee and administer the system(s) necessary to measure performance against requirements
- Establish and monitor performance metrics and/or Key Risk Indicators (“KRIs”) for potential risks or issues, performing further analysis or testing as needed
- Escalate and monitor status of issues, as identified
- Investigate tools that would make your job easier
- Other duties as assigned, including diving into a lot of different areas to fit the emergent priority
- Have industry experience in banking or financial product fintechs
- Have proficient experience with banking laws and regulations; CRCM preferred
- Be curious; identify opportunities, be innovative in creating solutions and thrive in building things from scratch
- Enjoy learning new systems and processes in a fast paced environment
- Be obsessed with quality and derive satisfaction from customer joy
- Have a strong product sense
- SQL/Python experience would be great
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.