This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 26, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Who we are:
Ingenio is a global media and technology company developing products that provide guidance on love, relationships, career, health, and life overall. We are passionate about connecting people with the world’s best advisors and content to empower everyone to live happier lives.
Together, Ingenio, adviqo and Barges offer the world’s largest portfolio of over 25 marketplace and media brands in the spiritual and emotional wellness space – led by flagship brands such as Keen and Horoscope.com in the US, Questico and AstroTV in Germany, Purple Garden in Israel and Ukraine, The Circle in the UK, and Kang in France.
How you’ll be impactful:
As a member of the Policy team, you will apply critical thinking, strategic writing, and expert decision-making to navigate the challenges of managing user behavior and ensuring safety across our brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor user activity for an array of misconduct, including abuse, harassment, identity theft, financial duplicity, and policy violations
- Research, document, and respond to legal inquiries, Attorney General escalations, subpoenas, Better Business Bureau complaints, as designated by management, working with law enforcement when appropriate
- Collaborate with Risk Management, Customer Service, Marketing, Product, and other internal teams to provide expert insight into policy creation, community concerns, and user behavior on cross-functional projects
- Identify trends and recognize suspicious behavior among Seller populations, acting based on observations, experience, and business acumen
- Review Seller listings for ToS compliance
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding site policies and issues
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of relevant professional experience in user policy, customer service, fraud investigation, or related position
- Strong attention to detail with excellent research, writing, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to construct solutions independently and apply strong decision-making in complex situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint