This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 7, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community. Our Operations team moderates millions of videos daily at a global level to ensure the contents are safe for our users. As a member of the Capacity Planning team, you are responsible for ensuring our Operations team is resourced accordingly to evolving business requirements. You lead planning and forecasting exercises and analyze user and operations data to ensure our Operations teams are resourced to operate efficiently.
– Plan making: contribute to the maturation of the global trust and safety capacity allocation model; deliver the capacity forecast on a regular basis
– Capacity delivery coordination: help manage capacity delivery schedules and use data-driven analysis to model various deployment scenarios and ensure right-sized fulfillment in an efficient manner
– Tool creation: work with both platform PM and developer teams in the design of capacity monitoring and reporting tools – Modeling: work with data analytics team to improve capacity forecast models
– Become an expert on quality and efficiency metrics to make data-driven recommendations
– Perform ad-hoc region or issue level analyses to determine the best allocation of capacity
Required Experience and Skills:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, supply chain management or quantitative field
– 5+ years work experience in an analytical role (including business/financial/data analysis, market research, etc.)
– Strong critical thinking and analytical reporting skills – Thrives in a fast paced work environment juggling multiple priorities – Strong quantitative and analytical skills; experience with advanced use of Excel and using statistical analysis applications, ie. SQL required.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Knowledge of content moderation or call center operations preferred, but not required
– Experience in capacity management, planning, forecasting, and scheduling is a plus
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.