This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Monetization Integrity Operations team plays a critical role in driving initiatives to mitigate risks in advertisements and ensuring advertiser quality on our platform. The team also provides efficient and high quality reviews to unlock good revenue while safeguarding our brand safety and user/advertiser experiences.
1. Sort out risk cases and summarise risk characteristics, add risk words/images/videos to the risk word package of the auto moderation review in time.
2. Maintain the risk material package (including risk words/images/videos)for the auto moderation review, clean & optimize and monitor the effect of the material package by analyzing the package performance data and the review policy, etc., to improve the accuracy of risk recall.
3. By optimizing the platform or using tools, etc., to improve the maintenance efficiency of the risk material package to ensure the effective interception of the risk materials.
4. Build the operation process and plan of the risk material package of the auto moderation review, integrate business requirements and risk control methods, gradually build the entire process of the operation and maintenance of the auto moderation review package.
1. Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably with 1-2 years of risk investigations and operational experience, preferably in online operations, trust & safety, consulting, business analytics, or intelligence research environment;
2. Fluency in English as a working language, and proficiency in Portuguese to analyse Portuguese-specific content;
3. Experience in automatic moderation and analysing will be highly advantageous;
4. Preferably possessing experience conducting complex analyses and translating the results into recommendations;
5. Ability to judge whether to add, optimize or delete risk materials, and can derive related content for optimization.
6. Strong and demonstrable systems thinking skills; Basic ability of project coordination
7. Experience with MS Office skills, SQL or Python strongly preferred;
8. Ability to collaborate and influence across teams and regions.