This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 30, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About MI Team
The Monetization Integrity Operations team plays a critical role in driving initiatives to mitigate risks in advertisements and ensuring advertiser quality on our platform. The team also provides efficient and high quality reviews to unlock good revenue while safeguarding our brand safety and user/advertiser experiences.
• Sort out risk cases and summarize risk characteristics by adding risk words/images/videos to the risk word package of the auto moderation review in time.
• Maintain the risk material package (including risk words/images/videos) for the auto moderation review, clean & optimize and monitor the effect of the material package by analyzing the package performance data and the review policies, to improve the accuracy of risk recall.
• Optimize platform and tools to improve the maintenance efficiency of the risk material package to ensure the effective interception of the risk materials.
• Build the operation process and plan of the risk material package of the auto moderation review, integrate business requirements and risk control methods, gradually build the entire process of the operation and maintenance of the auto moderation review package.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any disciplines. Computer and Statistics majors are preferred.
• Proficiency in English as a working language and fluency in German is needed to analyze contents. Multilingual individuals will have an advantage.
• Preferably 1 to 2 years of risk investigations and operational experience, preferably in online operations, trust & safety, consulting, business analytics, or intelligence research environment.
• Experience in automatic moderation and analyzing will be preferred.
• Experience conducting complex analysis and translating the results into recommendations, would be advantageous.
• Decision-making ability to judge whether to add, optimize or delete risk materials, and ability to derive related content for optimization.
• Strong and demonstrable systems thinking skills; basic ability of project coordination
• Experience with MS Office skills; knowledge of SQL or Python is strongly preferred.
• Ability to collaborate and influence across teams and regions
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.