Website tripadvisor Tripadvisor
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 7, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Trust and Safety Operations, the key responsibility of the Associate Director role, is to manage and develop the Trust and Safety Operations Team, develop process, and procedure to minimise fraud exposure. Working with finance, to ensure sufficient controls are in place to manage the flow of funds between end users and suppliers. Working with Supplier Support teams to manage the Trust and Safety relationship and best practice.
- Build relationships with the Management team and assist in the development of the Trust and Safety fraud mitigation strategy
- Using existing analytical resources, to identify areas of risk and develop processes and applications to mitigate against exposure to potential fraud
- Through analysis and working with the Operations Manager and the Systems and Reporting Manager, refine screening tools and processes to continual improve upon existing metrics
- Working with the Trust and Safety team, develop processes to ensure fraudulent products are not offered for sale
- Working with the Trust and Safety Operations Manager ensure sufficient awareness and training across the T&S team to prevent, detect and respond to illicit activity.
- Assist in the provision of analysis and reporting of key fraud metrics and KPIs.
- Lead the evaluation and implementation of diverse data sources to bolster fraud screening tools
- Work with partners to minimise risk from phishing and hack attacks
Essential Skills & Experience
- A proven track record with at least 7 years’ experience in a transactional online fraud role
- Previous management of consumer fraud risk mitigation, credit card fraud, financial crime and identity theft related issues.
- Experience with fraud detection tools such as Accertify or other combined rules based and machine learning systems
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and explain trends within data.
- Ability to work independently whilst directing a team across diverse geographies
- Ability to present and explain data to senior management
- Previous experience working in an online marketplace environment is a distinct advantage
- Previous experience of AML, KYC, KYB is also a distinct advantage
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.