This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 13, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What is the Job like ?
- Abuse Mitigation
- Identify automation opportunities by taking advantage of internal and external resources to increase process and product efficiency
- Design and implement strategies to detect new abuse trends
- Keep a pulse on trends on all matters related to internet security
- Protect legitimate users by ensuring a zero false-positive rate
- Set and meet new industry benchmarks on abuse incidents
- Work closely with business teams to identify and address potentially problematic distributors and weigh in on related business decisions like pricing and promotions.
- Ensure RADIX remains compliant with it’s obligations towards ICANN Law Enforcement and Security Agencies and Contracted Parties
- Ensure RADIX is compliant with GDPR and other applicable Data Protection Laws
- Respond to Law Enforcement Agencies and Court Orders
- Represent Radix at ICANN.org, UASG.tech, TSPA.org and other external organizations
- Develop and adopt operational metrics to track the team’s performance
- Participate in Feedback and Appraisals of direct reporters
- Present Quarterly Performance and New Initiatives updates to Stakeholders
- Create and share Learning and Development Opportunities with reportees and others at organizational level
Who should apply for this role?
- Between 8-12 years’ experience with a majority in the areas of security, trust and safety, abuse mitigation, integrity, threat intelligence or other related functions in fast paced, global tech organizations
- Highly data-driven and automation oriented
- Strong grasp over Statistics and Business Intelligence.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interpret legal text, laws/guidelines, and legal notices
- High aptitude towards technology and forensic analysis
- Experience managing people, prioritizing their growth and career development
- Can balance both long-term thinking and in-the-weeds execution to achieve team objectives
- Enthusiastic and persistent, with a drive for results with minimal guidance
To apply for this job please visit careers.radix.website.