This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on July 18, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Walmart Connect’s Ad Policy team is looking for an Associate Manager of Product Policy who will help collaborate with cross-functional organizations to ensure all participants in the advertising process have a positive experience.
You will help drive the creation and implementation of advertising policies for Walmart Connect on our rapidly expanding product offerings. You will work with our Internal Tooling team to bake ad policy functionality into product features and tools. You will work with our Product team to ensure that our ad policies are integrated with new ad features and product releases. You will be an expert in both our ad product offerings and ad policies and can easily anticipate areas where the two should collaborate. You are good at distilling complex issues into simple rule statements and will strive to make data-driven decisions in a world where solutions are frequently not black and white. You are great at collaborating with others and can think 3 steps ahead of issues.
Customer Service: Handles daily advertisement policy questions from internal stakeholders. Enforces policies and responds to a wide array of requests with a sense of urgency and positive action.
Collaboration: Engages cross-functionally with a wide range of people with different skill sets to ensure compliance with advertising policy guidelines.
Research: Provides input on the development and roll out of advertising policies that support and protect Walmart, our customers, and our advertisers. Stays current on all existing and future ad products.
Analysis: Sifts through trends related to policy issues across the industry and identifies possible optimizations to policy. Provides supporting data to advocate for stakeholder buy-in.
Influential Communication: Distills complex information clearly and accurately and addresses ambiguity in a positive and constructive manner. Seeks and provides constructive feedback, anticipates needs/questions, and responds proactively.
- 2-3 years’ experience in online advertising (Search, Display and/or DSP)
- Experience in Ad Policy and/or experience researching and writing externally facing communications
- Experience collaborating with product teams strongly preferred
- Organizational and project management skills, ability to prioritize, work with urgency and meet deadlines
- Experience researching and analyzing complex issues
- Detail-oriented, with an ability to distill the complex to simple
- Consistent, objective, data and revenue-driven point of view when making decisions often without a clear right answer
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills