This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Genpact is a pioneer working with leading content platforms to develop and refine state-of-the-art Trust and Safety solutions to make internet a safer place. The diverse systems and offerings we deliver now range from – AI, ML, sentiment analysis, tokenization analysis, and specialized searching – stringently meet today’s needs. With our operational excellence frameworks, we continuously improve as the volume of content increases exponentially, and new hazards appear.
With the scale of operations potentially running into thousands of employees, we also ensure employee wellbeing through state-of-the-art ecosystem that looks after our employee wellness. We have provisions of counselling, work time balancing, detailed breaks, all tailored to specific operational, policy, and cultural environments.
The role of the individual will span performance drivers across strategy, tactical execution, and operations to build an outstanding value proposition for the customer
- Lead Solutioning & Pre-Sales efforts for global deals including responsible for driving Revenue growth across Industries and sole-source pursuits
- Ensure quality and adequate thought leadership in Solutions – Build IP and original artefacts that would feed into continually improving solution qualities demonstrating external breathing and Virtual Expertise on a regular basis
- Proactive proposal building for Mining Accounts – Collaborate with account teams to fast pace solution responses and steady follow through for Sole Source pursuits
- Setting up the right RFX infrastructure – Build repeatable/re-usable assets that leads to improved efficiency in solutions at higher through-put rates
- Bring in deep validated experience in Trust and Safety in solutions shaping up value propositions in line with Client Objective with robust commercial and operating models with the right levels of differentiation
- Ability to run solutions that require domain depth and intelligence on technological interventions / platforms – creating the optimal techno-commercial constructs
- Benchmark solutions with leading Industry Best practices and measurement systems to supervise efficiency of the Solution Teams and effectiveness of responses
- Ability to work within a matrix organization and build strong teams and alliances through emotional intelligence and strong communication skills
- MBA from an institute of repute with good experience of leading operations/process for large global clients (GAFMA experience preferred)
- Experience in setting up new teams to build proficiency in an area
- Excellent communication and executive presence to connect at senior level and ability to influence those partners
- High Analytical / reasoning skills, should be commercially savvy
- Influencing skills, creative thinking/innovative mind-set and comfort with operating in a matrixed environment retaining strong focus and accountability for daring business targets.
- Shown team working skills and should have worked / led global/virtual and teams with varied strengths
- Excellent communicator, good interpersonal skills, good presentation skills
- Experience in (Consumer Product/Manufacturing/Pharmaceuticals/Automotive) + Consulting exp. a plus
- Prior solutioning and transformation experience.