This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 9, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
U.S. Data Security (“USDS”) is a standalone department of TikTok in the U.S. This new security-first division was created to bring heightened focus and governance to our data protection policies and content assurance protocols to keep U.S. users safe. Our focus is on providing oversight and protection of the TikTok platform and user data in the U.S., so millions of Americans can continue turning to TikTok to learn something new, earn a living, express themselves creatively, or be entertained. The teams within USDS that deliver on this commitment daily span Trust & Safety, Security & Privacy, Engineering, User & Product Ops, Corporate Functions and more. About the Team Ecommerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules, and systems to ensure quality.
As an Anti-fraud Investigation Specialist, you will be responsible for monitoring anomalies, and responding to escalations and appeals. You will also perform root cause analysis to determine gaps in product and processes. Subsequently, to also collaborate on workflow optimization to resolve pain points.
– Actively investigate and analyse patterns of fraudulent transactions and abusive conduct in a timely manner to protect the integrity of the platform
– Identify patterns of abuse, and perform root cause analysis to determine the specific methods and motive of exploitation
– Providing investigation insights to customer facing teams, and support de-escalation of customer feedback
– Conduct risk reviews for business activities, and provide subject matter support before, during, and after activity.
– Respond to requests from law enforcement and regulatory agencies, and collate necessary information for submission
– Responsible to triage, manage, and escalate any fraud incidents
– Perform other ad-hoc tasks related to fraud operations
-Experience with ATO, KYC, and/or merchant related experience
– Minimum of 2 years professional experience in operation and investigation related to fraud, abuse, or cybercrime.
– Detail-oriented and highly analytical, with an ability to understand complex relationships among large datasets
– Strong ability to gather information from various sources to substantiate investigation hypotheses;
– Work well under pressure, and can prioritize high impact escalations
– Experience with ATO
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.