Website thetradedesk The Trade Desk
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 28, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We are looking for an Ad Policy Operations Analyst that can assist the Ad Policy Operations team in all aspects of running the day-to-day operation of the team.
What you’ll do:
- Work cross functionally with colleagues from data support, legal, inventory partnerships, data partnerships, etc. to collaborate on policy issues.
- Write queries and run reports independently OR; in collaboration with the BI/support teams to get critical data to help inform decisions.
- Ownership of the team Kanban board in Jira
- Own and manage the Ad Policy Operations PolicyHub on company intranet
- Coordinate logistics for global policy trainings to drive awareness and understanding of various policies
- Learn and train on the policy development and implementation process.
- 1st line response to Slack inquiries during normal business hours
- Facilitate 2x/week standup meetings · Political categorization violations workflow
- Prepare quarterly political creative trends report for the director
- Support the Detection/Enforcement associates by using TMT’s AI scanning tool to review creatives
- Review ad creatives for compliance with TTD policies and guidelines
- Occasionally lead/facilitate meetings with manager support
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Educational background in policy, government affairs, political science and related fields.
- Working knowledge of the US political system.
- Some working experience with policy and knowledge of the ad tech space and key policy issues affecting the open internet is a plus.
- Technical: basic SQL and proficiency in Jira, Confluence, Excel, OneDrive, Microsoft Office or comparable tools
- Language: in addition to English proficiency, language skills in a second language are a plus #LI-TP1
To apply for this job please visit thetradedesk.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.