This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 3, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Match and Match Affinity Trust & Safety team is on a mission to create a safer platform and community for all. In the role of Trust & Safety Advocate, you will handle high-severity escalated issues and work closely with our Legal, Safety, and Product departments to ensure a safe, secure, and positive member community.
In this position, you may provide weekend and evening coverage. This position is also located out of Dallas, TX office.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will handle a high-volume caseload of urgent and critical incident types including safety cases, bans and appeals
- You will provide thorough, detailed investigations and escalations for those tickets across Match and Match Affinity products using various support platforms
- You will act with a sense of urgency to ensure the complete, accurate, and timely completion of your caseload within strict service level and quality agreements
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 3 years of high-volume customer care support, content moderation, or help center operations experience (and exposure to safety- or fraud-related issues/crime would be helpful in this role)
- You have prior experience with CRM, customer database, or customer support systems and tools
- You are a critical thinker with emotional intelligence, creative problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to review content that may be disturbing, while also providing assistance and extending empathy to our member base without involving personal beliefs
- You are committed to following Company processes and guidelines to solve problems and will exercise sound judgement within a highly ambiguous environment